The Fallen Rejects
Enjoy The Fallen Rejects Forums.
Join. Play. Apply. Have Fun [x
The Fallen Rejects
Enjoy The Fallen Rejects Forums.
Join. Play. Apply. Have Fun [x
The Fallen Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time to Prevail is Now...

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm by Ninjadeath

» Phats plox's application
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by XxDragoNxX

» IMPORTANT MESSAGE CHEW YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS!!!
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm by kampire

» Title- Tfr app
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm by kampire

» Application for your gas station.
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm by Ninjadeath

» Application
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm by Chewy

» I wonna join!
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm by GodsWeapon

» I want to join! PLZ
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm by kampire

» Clan Ranks +Log
tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 am by Chewy

Ventrilo

tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phats plox

tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Empty
PostSubject: tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.   tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm

i could be wrong but, I dont think i deserve a perm mute for telling somebody there breaking rules, there telling me that if you make it to the big cage without crouching 'or wahtever they say" they can still kill me, i could be wrong but everyone ive played with besides now played that way, but i still dont think i deserver perm mute even if im wrong.,.
Back to top Go down
XxDragoNxX

PostSubject: Re: tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.   tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Well im sorry too.

Not for muting you but for being a insolent disrespectful person, When two senior admin's That's the highest title you can aquire in this clan tell you that there is no such bullshit rule as that. You do not fucking argue, period, we know the rule's I made them along with Chewy himself.

We know exactlly who has been spreading these bullshit rule's and we are taking action against them, consider this you last warning do not backchat us again when we are telling you what is the actual rule's.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeath

Ninjadeath

PostSubject: Re: tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.   tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm

i might be wrong but i think he spelled my name wrong O.o its not that hard of a name to remember....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.   tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Rejects :: FAQ & Assistance :: Reports-
Jump to: