The Fallen Rejects
Enjoy The Fallen Rejects Forums.
Join. Play. Apply. Have Fun [x
The Fallen Rejects
Enjoy The Fallen Rejects Forums.
Join. Play. Apply. Have Fun [x
The Fallen Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time to Prevail is Now...

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» tfr dragon lord and tfr ninji turtle.
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm by Ninjadeath

» Phats plox's application
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by XxDragoNxX

» IMPORTANT MESSAGE CHEW YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS!!!
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm by kampire

» Title- Tfr app
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm by kampire

» Application for your gas station.
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 pm by Ninjadeath

» Application
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm by Chewy

» I wonna join!
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm by GodsWeapon

» I want to join! PLZ
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm by kampire

» Clan Ranks +Log
What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:43 am by Chewy

Ventrilo

What's up with this message i got from someone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
psycho_la

psycho_la

What's up with this message i got from someone? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with this message i got from someone?   What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm

ok listen, if two people by name (NisseFar and Nivek) wants to add you to their list, do not accept it. It is a virus. Tell everyone on your list, because if one person on your list, add him or her, you get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass it on to everyone on your list. We need to find out, who where using this account...

What do you ppls think about this?
Back to top Go down
Chewy
Admin
Chewy

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this message i got from someone?   What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 am

i dont know if its a bunch of bull are not but i went thru a list of nissefars and their friends and they seem normal no vac banned plenty of friends groups like normal people dont know about nivek tho but i still wont add em
Back to top Go down
http://fallenrejects.omgforum.net
kampire

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this message i got from someone?   What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 pm

It seems pretty dumb but just for safety measures I wouldn't add them.
Back to top Go down
Hyptonix

Hyptonix

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this message i got from someone?   What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 am

As a past black... it's pretty hard to believe that adding someone to your friends list can do so much damage... i would look more into this...but meh... as stated above... i wont add for safety measures. thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with this message i got from someone?   What's up with this message i got from someone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with this message i got from someone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Rejects :: The Peanut Gallery :: Spam-
Jump to: